Back to School
Hello TCA Families!
The first day of school is quickly approaching and we are looking forward to embarking on this journey together.
The following is information that your student will need to get onto the classes the first day, TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8th:
- All students will need their TCA emails and passwords. If you do not have this information, or you need your password reset, please email Erin Spector at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students will use their TCA email and password to log into Schoology – the website is twincitiesacademy.schoology.
- All students will see their courses on their “homepage” – These courses will be “published” on Friday, Sept 4th
- Students need to click on their Advisory Course – They need to be in Advisory by 9:15am
- Once in the Advisory Course, there will be a link towards the top of the page entitled “Join Live Session Now” or a variation of
- Once students click the link, they will be brought to a Zoom session with their Advisory group
- In Advisory on the first day, students will receive an orientation to the virtual environment – including Schoology, Zoom, Schedules, Expectations, etc.
- Students will follow the “First Day Schedule” that was mailed home
We look forward to “seeing” you on Tuesday!