To report an absence:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) OR
- Call the attendance line at 651-205-4797
Absence Reporting Procedure
All students and their parents/guardians are responsible for the following attendance procedures:
- Parents/guardians must contact TCA at (651) 205-4797 before 8:30 A.M. on the day a student is absent or is going to be tardy.
- A request to leave the school premises must be accompanied with a written note or a telephone call from the parent/guardian requesting that the student be dismissed.
- A parent/guardian must sign the student out in the front office during the school day. If students are dropped off or picked up anytime between 9:15 A.M. and 4:00 P.M., an adult must come into the office to sign the student in or out.
- Students not returning from an appointment should have a parent/guardian call the school.
- Students who are absent at the start of the school day but arrive at a later time must check in at the office before attending any classes.
- Planned absences should be communicated to TCA in a note written by parents/guardians.
- Students are responsible for contacting teachers about missing assignments following an absence.