You can get a “digest” email of your student’s current grades in their courses and recent activities in Schoology. If you are interested, follow the steps below:
- After logging into your Schoology parent account, click the arrow on the top right of Schoology.
- Select a child from the list that appears in the drop-down menu.
- Once you’re viewing the child’s account, click the downfacing arrow again.
- Select Settings.
- From the Notifications tab, you can elect to receive one or both of two email summaries:
- To receive the Parent Email Digest, select On in your Email Summary menu.
- To receive the Overdue Submissions Email, select On in the Email Notification menu.
- Click Save Changes to update your settings.
If you have any questions, issues, or feedback regarding Schoology, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org