TCA ALERTS! Monday, September 25 is a late start day: School begins at 10:50 AM Drivers Education Classes October 2-13: Find more information in the Parent Resources section Soccer Games Are Cancelled Today, September 22: Because of the heat advisory, both HS & MS games are cancelled.
Twin Cities Academy is tuition free public charter school Middle and High School where parents exercise school choice in sending their children here. There are many reasons families find us, including our reputation, our education model, and our outstanding results. It is not a typical school. We differ in our expectations of our students, and accountability is one of our core values. We also foster a rigorous academic environment. By rigor, we mean that we provide a disciplined and hard working environment.
Thank you for your interest in Twin Cities Academy. There is much to learn and we know you may have questions. Below is a link to our Facts at a Glance which will hopefully answer many of your questions. We also invite you to contact the school directly with questions or to request a tour.
Facts at a Glance
Informational Sessions/Student Shadow Days
Informational Sessions are held for families interested in attending Twin Cities Academy to gather more information. They are held on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Please plan on at least an hour per session.
- We offer Student Shadow Days throughout the year for prospective students to come and “shadow” a student who is enrolled at Twin Cities Academy to get a feel for what a typical day at our school is like.
- We have a Parent “Drop-In” Visit Day scheduled for January for prospective parents to come and “drop in” to classes and see what we’re all about.
- We also encourage prospective families to come for a tour – get personalized attention as you take a look at our space and get your questions answered.
For a list of all of our recruitment events for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year, please contact the school.
- The 2018-2019 application will be available on October 1, 2017
- 2017-2018 Enrollment Application (Current Year)