Who We Are
Twin Cities Academy is a public charter school grades 6-12 located in St. Paul, Minnesota. TCA is committed to developing productive citizens through academic rigor and building character in partnership with families and the community. Our task is to build the foundation that helps them develop and grow. Here is what we believe.
- All students must learn to challenge themselves to do their very best in everything they do.
- Each student’s potential is best realized by having challenging academic programs, high expectations, and appropriate support.
- Students acquire knowledge and learn in many different ways.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Each student’s life will be enriched in a diverse community where differences among people are validated and appreciated.
- Each of us has the responsibility to make both the larger world and our smaller world a better place.