|FAFSA Night – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Hello senior parents/guardians!
Ms. Sauer and Mr. Ng will be holding a FAFSA Night at 6:00 on December 16 to walk step by step through filling out the FAFSA. For this meeting, we recommend that both you (parent/guardian) and your student attend, as we will need information from both of you. You will need to bring the following:
- Parent and student Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA form!)
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your student
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans noneducation benefits, for you and for your student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you, and for your student
You can bring your own laptop or use one here. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.