2nd Annual Spooktacular
We invite you to sign up for attendance at the Sun Ray Spooktacular event!
Due to COVID restrictions, we are required to limit attendance and follow safety procedures. Please wear a mask, and maintain a 6-foot distance from others at the event.
- Families may sign up for 1-hour visits in this sign-up form. Children should be Grade 6 and younger.
- To help keep attendance at a manageable size, we discourage attendees from bringing more family members than necessary.
- When you sign up, your name and information is not visible to the public.
- If you or a family member has any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, lack of taste or smell or less common symptoms such as nausea, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, congestion, vomiting, or diarrhea – please stay home.
- By signing up to attend, you are acknowledging that you have read and reviewed the attached waiver regarding COVID-19 associated with this event.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Southeast Community Organization (SECO) is seeking volunteers to help make the 2nd Annual Spooktacular Event a safe celebration for our community! We know that this may be the only way for some children to be able to participate in the holiday. Thank you for your time!