TCA ALERTS! Late Start on Monday, March 25th: School begins at 10:53am
High School Volunteering
Our high school students are required to engage in meaningful volunteerism during the school year. All high school students are individually required to serve a minimum of 20 hours per school year as a volunteer either within the greater community or at the TCA campus.
- High school students need to complete 80 hours of volunteering in order to graduate
- They are highly encouraged to complete 20 hours per year in order to stay on track.
- It is their responsibility to seek out volunteer opportunities, track their hours, and fill out the volunteer form that should be turned into their advisor.
- All volunteer forms need to be signed by an adult who can verify their volunteer experience.
- All volunteer forms need to be turned into their advisor and the advisor will track their hours.