TCA ALERTS! Now Enrolling for 6th & 9th Grades: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
High School Volunteering
Our high school students are required to engage in meaningful volunteerism during the school year. All high school students are individually required to serve a minimum of 20 hours per school year as a volunteer either within the greater community or at the TCA campus.
- High school students need to complete 80 hours of volunteering in order to graduate
- They are highly encouraged to complete 20 hours per year in order to stay on track.
- It is their responsibility to seek out volunteer opportunities, track their hours, and fill out the volunteer form that should be turned into their advisor.
- All volunteer forms need to be signed by an adult who can verify their volunteer experience.
- All volunteer forms need to be turned into their advisor and the advisor will track their hours.