TCA ALERTS! TCA has 6th & 9th grade openings for second semester: Enrollment for 2019-2020 is open: Please go to the admissions tab for more information. No School 1/18 & 1/21: TCA will be closed on Friday, January 18th for staff development and Monday, January 21st for MLK, Jr. Day
High School Volunteering
Our high school students are required to engage in meaningful volunteerism during the school year. All high school students are individually required to serve a minimum of 20 hours per school year as a volunteer either within the greater community or at the TCA campus.
- High school students need to complete 80 hours of volunteering in order to graduate
- They are highly encouraged to complete 20 hours per year in order to stay on track.
- It is their responsibility to seek out volunteer opportunities, track their hours, and fill out the volunteer form that should be turned into their advisor.
- All volunteer forms need to be signed by an adult who can verify their volunteer experience.
- All volunteer forms need to be turned into their advisor and the advisor will track their hours.